2020 Summer Brass Workshop
GET READY FOR YOUTH ORCHESTRA AUDITIONS AND SCHOOL ENSEMBLE PLACEMENTS
Summer Music Workshop June 22, 2020 through July 17, 2020.
Daily courses and workshops designed for all time zones in the continental USA including:
- Improvising for Both Jazz and Classical Players
- Music Theory
- Music Literature
- Brass Instrument Tech (taught by Stephen Shires)
Courses Taught Between Noon and 5:00 EDT every day except Sat and Sun.
- Work on chamber and choir music via Zoom to be assembled by experts into video and audio combined performances.
- Interact with big name artists at daily masterclasses.
- Private coaching and Lessons also available
2-week and 4-week sessions available:
$600 for two weeks (first or second session)
$1,000 for all four weeks.
Due to the new nature for this program, no fees will be collected until attendance can be projected. Fees due before the program begins. Please register early so we can get enough folks to participate to pull this off.
All Brass Instruments welcome.
"I highly recommend the Washington Brass Summer Boot Camp hosted by Ken Wolff. Ken’s young high school students are showing up everywhere at colleges and universities including the Juilliard."
- Joseph Alessi, Principal Trombone, New York Philharmonic